In March 2011, we went from Miami to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and to Grand Cayman Island aboard Celebrity Century.
- Climbed a waterfall
- Went to Hell
- Fed and hugged stingrays
- Made patterns on an ice bar. In the ocean.
In October of 2011 we went to Turkey, Israel and Greece on Vision of the Seas.
- Explored a Soviet-Era Syrian bunker
- Saw nutria swimming in the River Jordan
- Climbed the Acropolis
- Had lunch with a donkey (who ate some table settings)
- Swam in the Dead Sea
- Got kicked out of a holy place because we were wearing shorts
- Watched kids playing soccer on the Temple Mount
In August of 2012 we went to Cape Kennedy, Nassau, and the Bermuda Triangle.
- Saw the Space Shuttle Endeavor
- Saw the launch pad of Apollo 13
- Stayed in a hotel once owned by Mercury Astronauts
- Climbed in a bat-filled cave
- Explored underwater ruins at Atlantis
- Got behind-the-scenes information about EPCOT
- Ate schnitzel as an Oompa band played
In March of 2013 we went to Ecuador and the Galapagos.
- Ate lunch on the rim of an active volcano.
- Saw shrunken heads on the equator
- Walked in Darwin’s footsteps
- Saw baby turtles make their way to the sea
- Swam with penguins, seals and sharks
- Canooed through the rainforest at night
- Fed piranhas
- Found owls in the trees
- Climbed over the canopy and walked in the clouds